If you are a party of 10 – 15, we do request a £50 non-refundable deposit upon booking & a pre-order to be received 2 days prior: (Christmas parties must preorder – 14 days prior).
If you are a party of 15 and above we request a £100 non-refundable deposit & a pre-order to be received 2 days prior.
If you have exclusivity of the entire dining room a £250 deposit is payable.
Deposits paid in advance will be deducted from your bill on the evening as a prepayment.
If you have any dietary requirements or Allergens please do let us know.
Cancellations: In the event you can’t make this booking please call us to rearrange. We require at least 24 hours notice to rearrange bookings. If you’re unable to provide us with adequate notice we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee.
Christmas bookings must pay a non refundable booking deposit . Our full cancellation policy is below. By booking this table you are bound by these terms.
Restaurant Booking Policy
The restaurant at The Fox & The Lodge is open all day for food between 12pm and 9pm, Tuesday to Saturday. We are only able to accommodate so many guests within each half hour period in order to ensure that you receive the best level of service from us, and we do ask that once you have secured a reservation at a particular time that you adhere to that time.
We strongly recommended that groups reserve a table in advance by contacting the team directly. Tel: 01362 638466 (The Lodge) 01603 872316 (The Fox) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (the lodge ) or email@example.com (The Fox).
If a reservation is made, then the table is yours for a maximum of 2.5 hours. However, should you arrive more than 30 minutes after your booking time without forewarning, then you may lose your table to another group.
We would respectfully ask that you are ready to be seated at the time of your reservation. Should you arrive after your booking time, we may need to hold you back to a later time to ensure the best possible level of service to all our guests.
It is essential that we are notified of any specific dietary requirements prior to your visit to ensure that we can cater for you appropriately. If you have not informed us at the point of booking, please contact the restaurant to discuss your requirements with a member of our team.
Tables are allocated on the day by the restaurant team and although we will do everything we can to allocate a table in your preferred area, we cannot always guarantee this.
The restaurants continued viability relies on reservations being honoured by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations.
Accordingly, the following applies:
1. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled, or if numbers are reduced without prior notice.
2. If a booking deposit has been paid this is non refundable.
3. For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 24 hours prior to your booking.
4. The Lodge & The Fox reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of £10 per person for any bookings changed or cancelled within this 24 hour notice period.
5. The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by The Lodge & The Fox in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
6. We will notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.
7. Any bookings which fail to turn up without any prior notice, will also incur a £10 per person fee unless a booking deposit has been paid in advance and then this will be used instead.
8. Where possible, the Fox & Lodge team will actively manage restaurant bookings by checking attendance with the main guests/contact we have in our bookings diary.
Christmas parties, weddings & other functions.
All parties required to pre order a minimum 14 days in advance
Cancellations made on the day will be charged at full price – Deposits are non-redeemable.